Monday, October 18, 2010

Bitter Truth - Buddy Boy

The far she takes things for granted,
the far I am depressed internally..
I know the reason is not you..
Still I couldn't talk to you..

I know nothing can flow in between you and me,
still my heart couldn't feel free..

Though I care for you deep inside my heart,
I am unable to show it apart..

People say I am arrogant, short-tempered,this and that.,
but why cant you just break those hurdles and think why i did..

May be our feel gets differed for a while,
but no doubt we are gonna walk together for a mile..



I know love is a painful feel,
yet i couldn't avoid slipping into it when you smiled at me with a rose.
Whenever you blame me a girl cant be possessive as you, I would try

controlling my tears recalling your words "A girl cant be so lovable as you.."..

I know love is all about negotiting things between me and You.
yet I couln't entertain anything that deals with You.


Love seems sacred when it is spelled by you..
Love seems eternal whenever I spend time with you..
This fight is not because we don't love each other,
This is mainly because we love each other a lot.

I know its hard for you to take me as an endearing soul-mate again..
Still my hope would continue.. .. .. ..Buddy Boy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment